11.19.2016

First Post

Good day one and all!
For the first post of my blog I have decided to show you all a few of the authors and/or genres of books that I usually read. I am new to this world of reviewing, but I hope that I will inspire you to reach new heights and read new books!


  • One of my all time favorites is Karen Witemeyer Her books are so full of interesting tidbits of information and history, who wouldn't like her? You can find her website with this link, and more information on how to obtain her smashing books.
  • I'm normally more of a historical fiction reader, but occasionally I pull out an exciting murder mystery or something of that sort. Most of the time, when I do this, it will be one of Terri Blackstock's ingenious novels. Click here for more info. 
Trust me when I say that this is NOT the only authors I read. These are only a few whom I have had the pleasure of indulging in as of late.
So please join me on my journey of reviewing and enjoy the ride!





No comments:

Post a Comment