11.26.2016

Book Review: Rails to Love

Rails to Love is a short story collection written by a number of different inspirational authors. With nine different stories about different people, and different times in history, it gives you a wide range of enjoyment.
I wasn't necessarily in love with all of the stories. Some of them seemed a bit rushed or just thrown together, but they were good stories, and better than I could have ever done on my own.
If you're looking for a quick read, the romance collections are for you. They include several short stories and are enjoyable and fast.
I rate Rails to Love with a five out of five. I liked the book and the idea of some of the stories, but as I have already stated, they seemed a bit rushed, like there could have been more to the story. All in all the novellas were quite enjoyable.


You can purchase the book here at Amazon.


You can find a list of the authors below, with links to their websites and things that might interest you.


  • Amanda Cabot wrote the novella The Depot Bride in this series.
  • Just For Lucy was written by Kim Vogel Sawyer.
  • Diana Lesire Brandmeyer included Outlaw on the Pueblo Excursion, which is the first story in the book.  
  • My personal favorite, Last Stop, Cordelia, was written by Lisa Carter.
  • Train to Eden was written by Ramona Cecil, and is another of my favorites.
  • Lynn Coleman wrote Love on the Rails.
  • The Honeymoon Express was quite comical and in the category of my favorites. It was written by Susanne Dietze.
  • Connie Stevens gave us My Soul Waits.
  • Last, but certainly not least, Liz Tolsma wrote the novella World's Greatest Love.
Check out these websites to sign up for newsletters, giveaways, or to just find out more about these creative ladies. Several of them also have blogs, or share blogs with others, that might interest you very much. I am actually signed up for a few of them myself.




I hope this review has helped you and if you have any questions comment below, and be sure to follow!




This book was given to me without cost by NetGalley for an honest and complete review.












No comments:

Post a Comment