6.10.2017

Book Review: To The Farthest Shores

Elizabeth Camden has long held a spot in my heart as one of my favorite authors. She writes poignant fiction that is illustrious both in word, and in fact.
To the Farthest Shores is a beautiful rendition of second chances and forgiveness.

Jenny Bennett had her heart broken by Ryan Gallagher six long years ago. When he returns to the army base that Jenny is now working as a nurse, he isn't just young Ryan Gallagher, he is now Lieutenant Ryan Gallagher returned from China with mysteries galore swallowing his past. Jenny and Ryan embark on a truly exhilarating adventure that you don't want to miss.
One that is full of intrigue, forgiveness, and maybe even love.

This book is amazing! I will definitely be giving it a resounding five out of five stars.
It did all the things it was supposed to do, and more! It held my interest, and made me want to go back and read more of Camden's books over again!

Yes, I would wholeheartedly recommend this book to anyone.
If you haven't read it, you need to, and when you do let me know what you think in the comments below.
Mayhap Elizabeth will become your favorite author as well.  She recently just released an audiobook for those who enjoy hearing them more than they do reading them.

Also, be sure and sign up for our newsletter for the blog!  


I was given a copy of this book by NetGalley for a completely honest review

2 comments:

  1. I loved this book! It was incredible, and the characters were so memorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover alone is intriguing. I'll add this to my TBR list. Thanks for the review.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete